Friday 26 October 2012

Challenge 55

Hey, Punky Rebels!!  What better way to celebrate Friday than with a Punky recipe challenge?  Here's what your layout/project must include:
1. use of 3 different punches
2. staples
3. masking
4. chevrons
5. 2 patterned papers
6. 1 photo
And here is some inspiration from Team B:

Kat
 I had a ton of fun with this recipe.  I pretty much adore every "ingredient" of this challenge and I decided to make it really fun and colorful to showcase the silly picture of my neice and I.
This has got to be the most embarrassing photo I've ever  forced my family into.  I blame holiday stress syndrome. We missed our studio holiday photo session so we posed in front of our tiny apartment Christmas tree. I inexplicably added Lola's chili costume hat to the mix. The plush toy is there because Lola was ASLEEP and woke up to find herself floating in the air with a flash going off in her face. Yes feel sorry for her- her Mom is crazy.
I used all the list elements for this page- chipboard letters and deer from Scrap FX, Stencil from Crafter's Workshop, Gold mist paint from Heidi Swapp, punches from EK Success, paper and wood veneer  from American Crafts, stickers from Echo Park and flair button from A Flair For Buttons on Etsy.

Sara:
This layout didn't at all came out the way I thought from the beginning. Totally different colors and far more stickles... ;-P It doesn't show to well on the photo though... I liked this challenge very much!

Lee

I used every challenge item on this LO. The middle paper layer was punched with a Lucky 8 punch and the others are Martha Stewart. The punched strip along the bottom has been stapled on with tiny staples. I combined the masking and the chevrons. I used three patterned papers and one photo. This was a great challenge! For details please visit my blog (please?).


Celina
I used every item in the list except for the staples. This layout is untitled and as you can see, has no picture. I think I am getting rusty as scrapping! I've been creating cards so much lately. But this layout really showed me how much I miss using my inks, mists, and masks! I forgot how much fun they are to play with! 

Amy
 
Thanks for stopping in.  We hope you'll play along with us this month.  Just link your entries for challenges 54 & 55 to Mr. Linky in the sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. These are great layouts and a great challenge! I already have mine done and linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. something wonky happened when I tried to upload to the Linky party! Could be my computer that is acting weird during tghe storm so. :):) thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx